
It has been almost two weeks since we left on our vacation starting in Bear Lake and ending in Provo. It will be good for me to get back to the office.
Tonya and I saw the movie for the second time tonight. The kids missed it on opening day because they were in EFY and basketball camp. It was interesting to pick up on a few more details the second time.
Did I mention that we got our new iphone's today? Big event actually! The new version 4 is a giant leap in the iPhone evolution. They've made many improvements. It does seem a little strange to be so excited about an electronic device. I guess I can count myself in with a few million other excited iPhone users today.
Ike






1 comments:
We saw Eclipse twice last week. It was so much better then the last two! How fun to see you guys have a blog!
Post a Comment