
She had very straight teeth yet she never had braces or had any major dental work.

She was born in Lovell, Wyoming.

She loved her grandchildren and would have given anything for them.











She enjoyed gardening and especially growing roses.

She grew up in humble circumstances and was part of a very large family.

She wasn't afraid to play hard.


She almost always made a funny face when you took her picture.

She was very good at all kinds of crafts including quilting.

Hiking and camping was a favorite activity. She had no trouble with the outdoors. She even became a certified rock climber.

She loved Mexican food and was very good at making it. She made the best tacos, tamales and enchiladas.




Christmas was her favorite holiday.





She loved to walk and ride a bike.



She was an anchor in our lives in so many ways. We miss her so much.





1 comments:
Ike, your Mom was a wonderful friend. She was quiet, but she shared her heart when we went on our walks. I'm thankful I had the chance to get to know her. I miss her so much.
Sharon
Post a Comment